START: 30/10/2021 – 07am
(Versão em Português: Clique aqui)
ABOUT LGR 1300km:
The purpose of the LGR1300km is to bring a challenging and beautiful route at the same time, in which cyclists will ride by many tourist cities in the region.
Along the route are some of the most visited cities by the Brazilians themselves: Bento Gonçalves, Gramado and Canela. In this ride, we will contemplate the natural beauties of southern Brazil.
The course distance is 1310km with an accumulated vertical gain of 17.7km,
in 120 hours.
The start line will take place in the city of Santo Antônio da Patrulha / RS, (scheduled) for 30/OCT/2021 at 7am out of Caetano Tedesco Sports Gymnasium.
– The title of Super Randonneur or homologation of a BRM1000km or other LRM1200km (or plus) within calendars 2019, 2020 or 2021.
UNTIL 30/SEPT/2021: 1250 BRL
(send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
The registration process will be done in 4 stages:
- Pre-registration on the website;
- Payment of pre-registration;
- Sending the necessary documentation;
- Confirmation of registration.
“Registration process ends on 30/SEPT/2021”
- Route in RideWithGPS: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35005387
- General information: GENERAL INFORMATION
- Virtual Briefing: COMING SOON
- Event Rules: LGR1300km Rules
- Reference Rules: LRM, ACP, Randonneurs Brasil
- Weather Forecast: YR.no
Some interesting links about Santo Antônio da Patrulha / RS:
Santo Antônio da Patrulha (WIKIPEDIA)
Things to do in Santo Antonio da Patrulha (TRIPADVISOR)
Where to Stay
More information by e-mail: