What is Super Randonnée ?
Super Randonnée is a differentiated challenge in the Randonneur universe, consists of a pedaling with 600 km and at least 10,000 m of climbing.
Super Randonnée (SR600k) is a permanent Brevet, it means that it does not have a fixed date for its realization, the participants themselves decide when they will pedal the course.
It is worth remembering that the SR600k does not replace a Brevet 600km in obtaining the title of Super Randonneur in a series.
The SR600k is divided into two options: Randonneur and Touristic.
In the Randonneur option the cyclist takes the whole trip with a time limit of 60 hours, while the Touristic option has no time limit, but with a minimum of 80km / day, without interruption of dates.
The Super Randonnée in the Randonneur option finished in the time limit is one of the requirements of the title of Randonneur 10,000. The Touristic option is focused on those who want to enjoy the route and even prepare in the future to face it in the Randonneur option.
Registration must be done through the link below
- Route in RideWithGPS: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/25720977
- Route in OpenRunner: http://www.openrunner.com/index.php?id=7998007
- Gpx course to download: SR600k_Les_Gauchos
- General informations (english): Super Randonnée Les Gauchos English
- Roadbook (Microsoft Excel .xls format): Roadbook
SR 600k Les Gauchos Control Points:
Others informations by e-mail: